Providing complementary and integrative health care
As healthcare reform evolves and the focus turns to health and wellness, holistic health care practitioners have a unique opportunity to help this transformational process unfold. The mission of Holistic Health & Healing is to offer my established talents and training as a Healing Touch and Holistic Health Practitioner to serve those seeking personal wellness, and to educate the community on the benefits of holistic health care.
• Energy Based Therapy
• Clinical EFT – Tapping
• Health and Wellness Coaching
• Stress and Anxiety Relief
• Pain Management
• Thermography (D.I.T.I.) Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging
Holistic Health & Healing, LLC COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols:
As we go through this long crisis together, it is essential for our well being to stay positive! Stress erodes our cellular health, microbiome and mental outlook in so many ways. While there has been a lot of anxiety as a result of this pandemic, I believe that some good will also come out of it. One is a realization that good health is vital and it is so important to take proactive and preventative measures.
I am looking forward to helping you achieve your personal wellness goals through my complementary and integrative health care services.
Holistic Health & Healing, LLC is following the Minnesota Department of Health, ABMP, and CDC guidelines and expanded safety protocols to ensure your visit is as safe as possible:
- Following state mandates and city ordinances, it will be necessary to wear face coverings.
- Please plan to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before your session starts.
- If you are sick in any capacity, coughing, sneezing, fever, chills, or if you are experiencing new unexplained aches/pains or skin lesions – please stay home.
- I have modified my cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility:
- If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, I understand and request for you to please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations.
- Following social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the use of the lobby area. Please wait outside of Suite 150 until I am ready for your appointment
- You will need to Complete a Health Information & Liability Waiver form
- There will be temperature screenings at the start of your session using a no-contact thermometer
- I will be limiting my appointments to allow for time to properly sanitize the room between sessions
- I have added a HEPA filter to my office space.
While the new normal will look and feel different, I promise that you will still have a therapeutic experience in the comfort and safety of your own private session and I trust that you will leave feeling recharged, balanced and hopeful.