Providing complementary and integrative health care
As healthcare reform evolves and the focus turns to health and wellness, holistic health care practitioners have a unique opportunity to help this transformational process unfold. The mission of Holistic Health & Healing is to offer my established talents and training as a Healing Touch and Holistic Health Practitioner to serve those seeking personal wellness, and to educate the community on the benefits of holistic health care.
• Energy Based Therapy
• Clinical EFT – Tapping
• Health and Wellness Coaching
• Stress and Anxiety Relief
• Pain Management
• Thermography (D.I.T.I.) Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging
Holistic Health & Healing, LLC COVID-19 Precautions and Protocols:
As we continue to navigate transitioning to a post-pandemic world, it is essential for our well being to stay positive! Stress erodes our cellular health, microbiome and mental outlook in so many ways. While there has been a lot of anxiety as a result of this pandemic, I believe that some good will also come out of it. One is a realization that good health is vital and it is so important to take proactive and preventative measures.
I am looking forward to helping you achieve your personal wellness goals through my complementary and integrative health care services.
Holistic Health & Healing, LLC is following the Minnesota Department of Health, ABMP, and CDC guidelines and expanded safety protocols to ensure your visit is as safe as possible:
- Though masks may no longer be mandated, they are advised in a healthcare setting.
- Please plan to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before your session starts.
- If you are sick in any capacity, coughing, sneezing, fever, chills, or if you are experiencing new unexplained aches/pains or skin lesions – please stay home.
- I have modified my cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility:
- If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, I understand and request for you to please contact me as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations.
- Following social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the use of the lobby area. Please wait outside of Suite 150 until I am ready for your appointment.
- We will continue with health screenings and temperature checks at the start of your session.
- I will be limiting my appointments to allow for time to properly sanitize the room between sessions.
- I have added a HEPA filter to my office space.
While the new normal will look and feel different, I promise that you will still have a therapeutic experience in the comfort and safety of your own private session and I trust that you will leave feeling recharged, balanced and hopeful.